Sunday, April 6, 2008

Fake Boobs

I recently did my English Oral. My group consisting of Kenaidy and Nelson, did a Game Show called Who Wants To Win 5 Dollars. Basically I was the host and two contestants, Kenaidy and Nelson, had to answer five questions correctly to win, well the 5 Dollars. By posting this video, I'm practically committing e-suicide cause everyone will know how I look like but whatever. And yes, I sound a lot less gay, and look a lot better In real life. True that. Anyways, call It gay, sucky or something, this Is my group's English Oral Presentation, "Who Wants To Win 5 Dollars" . Enjoy. Believe me I don't sound that gay. Really.



And yeah, you may see this video from Nelson's blog or something, but I uploaded It, so I guess I have my right to post It also. Moreover, I'll provide an In-depth script that shows how much the whole act was altered. So yeah, we Improvised, a lot.

Original Context.

*Background music*
Me:Welcome to Who Wants To Win 5 dollars. I’m Lau Ben Yu and I’ll be your host for
today. Now, let us meet our two contestants.
K :ello ello, I am Sir Wingding of Yorkshire. Pleased to meet you all, tallyho…
N :Good Morning, My name’s Nelson and I will win the 5 dollars. You will feel my
wrath Wingding. Fear me.
K :Me fear you? Oh please. A peanut is even scarier than you.
Me:Alrighty then, the rules are simple. First, each contestant is allowed 5 secs to
answer each question.Second, you must follow first rule. Ok now..the grand prize
is 5 dollars. Each correct answer brings one of you closer to that dream house
you’ve always wanted.
K :Well, how do I know that this isn’t just another scam ….like Deal Or No Deal?
N :Yeah, Deal or No Deal sucks. Wheel Of Fortune is better.
Me:Here’s the five dollars. I’m gonna keep it in my pockets for safekeeping. Any
other questions?
N :Can I ask something?
Me:Go ahead.
N :How many questions can we ask?
Me:25
N :*about to ask*
Me:OK! On to the show…*background music *
K :Hold on.. I need to ask something.
Me:Cannot..
K :You scumbag.
N :Shut up. I really hate British people I tell you. Go drink some English tea or
something.
K :*oh no you di’nt*
Me:Now, now. Enough with the hostility. Let us begin, shall we?
*background music* Your 1st question is … what would happen to a fish if it fell into a
river?? 5 secs on the clock.
N :Hmm.. wouldn’t the fish swim?
Me: WRONG!
K :Well obviously the fish would be wet, am I right?
Me:That is also incorrect.
N :THEN TELL ME THE ANSWER!
Me:No need to shout, the answer is.. the fish would drown..
K :I knew that… I’m just warming up.
N :You’re really weird Sir Wingding…not to mention stupid.
Me:Yes he is… and so are you. On to the 2nd question. Ready? This is a tough one.
What colour is the White House? 5 secs…
N :Let me think… If It’s called the White House, wouldn’t it be white?
Me:That is wrong
N :WHAT THE HECK?
K :I believe It Is BLUE!
Me:It is actually a lightest shade of black.
N :I demand a recount!
K :STOP ASKING STUPID QUESTIONS!! You know it’s almost impossible to answer those
kinda questions with only 5 seconds…. I need 1 more second!
N :1 more? No no no I want two.
Me:Why not? 2 more seconds it is..
K :Cheers *touches Nelson’s shoulders*
N :Stop touching me…. I’ll kill you.
Me:Now then, the 3rd question. For this, you will have to complete this sentence.
Mary had a little _________ ?
K :I don’t know? Kim Chin?
N :BROTHER
Me:You two are idiots. Of course Mary had a little lamb. Moving on, your 4th
question, again complete the sentence “He likes to eat, Fish and________” ? 7
secs…
K :Indians *at the same time*
N :Indians*at the same time*
Me:So very close, Fish and Chips. Since none of you got a single question correct,
this next one will determine who wins the 5 dollars.
K :So whoever answers this question correctly wins the money?
Me:But of course.
N :Stop wasting time you racist. I need the money. I got a whole family to raise.
K :I don’t think that’s possible, CAUSE IM GONNA WIN IT!
N :OH YEAH?!?
K :YEAH?!?
N :OH YEAH?!?!?
K :YEAH?!?!
N :OH YEAH!?!?
Me:*slaps face* Please, I doubt any of you can win It. But anyways, your 5th and
final question Is… why did the chicken cross the road? 7 secs
K :Well, was it because It was Indian?
N :I know. It was because It wanted to get to the other side.
Me:Ohhh… close, but not close enough. It was because it was gay. Terribly sorry but
none of you get the 5 dollars.
K :Fiddlesticks! I should have known chickens were homo.
N : You scammer!
Me:Well that’s all for this show. Tune in next time when we play, Who Wants To Win 5
Dollars!
N :*provokes Sir Wingding and fights*
K :*fights Nelson*

As you can see we didn't really follow the actual script.

CHEERS!

No comments: