Wednesday, April 16, 2008

What's In the Box? #1

There Is one box In my sister's/computer room. What exactly Is In this box? Stuff that I have no Interest In, but I'm sure there are some people who are. The contents Inside the box Isn't anything peculiar as It Is an everyday Item that can be found anywhere, literally.



This Is the said box. I might regret showing you this, but I'll do It anyways. I cannot believe there are such things, dwelling In the crevices of my home. Behold, the stuffings In the the box. Box #1.

......
.......
.........
...........
.............


A collection of Jay Chou CD's!

Maybe some of you are like "liek OMG! liek you listen to liek Jay Chou?". But of course, It's not my collection. It's my sister's. I rarely listen to this rather unsexy singer. I mean, I can barely hear what he's saying In his songs. It could be my amazingly excellently lousy Mandarin, but yeah, his pronunciation Is quite hard to Interpret, well some songs at least. Not all. Maybe 3/4. But you know, who am I to judge?




If only I could sell this off. Assuming each CD is about 40 bucks. These merchandise would easily give me like 400 butts. Easily.

Some of the above are albums, Karaoke VCD's, Soundtracks and stuff. I have absolutely no Idea why are there Karaoke VCD's. My sister sings? Beats me. But yeah, my sister Is a Jay Chou fan person guy.

Well, that's all for Box #1. There are more boxes to come. Or maybe not. I will see the circumstances, but anyways, If you're Interested In any of the stuff, please e-mail me.

Please do. I need money for my hypothetical PS3.

No comments: