Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Weird dream much.

Well then, as the title speaks, I had a very strange dream on Sunday, 8th of April. The dream was really just weird. It had nothing to do with anything. It was that random. I've Illustrated a picture below to help give a rough Idea how was It like. So damn weird......




















I saw myself In a classroom. The red blob was where I was sitting. Syafiq (darker blue blob) was sitting beside me. Raynner (lighter blue blob) was In front of me. Timothy Jones and Ting (green and pink blob) was at the back of me. Andrea (purple blob) was on my southeast.

For some reason, Raynner was pissy and dissed me whenever I tried talk to him. I looked at the t.v and I saw Syafiq playing Super Mario Bros with some other people, I couldn't remember who, but there were a few people besides Syafiq playing. I turned back, saw Ting, and strangely she was very close to Timothy as If they were Inseparable while hugging each other.

Then Andrea called me. So I turned to her. We started talking about my blog. She said I wasn't using good vocabulary In my posts. So we talked even more but I wasn't really paying attention to her. I turned, seeing Syafiq banging the controller of some console cause he couldn't pass the level In Super Mario Bros. And all of a sudden, the game crashed, building Syafiq's rage even more. Surprisingly, Ting and Timothy were still hugging each other. Raynner was still pissy at me.

Before anything else could happen, I woke up. Realising the weirdness I have faced. So yeah, my dream was very weird especially about Timothy and Ting. Not gonna happen, Timmy.

No comments: