Sunday, March 18, 2007

Heartbroken'd ( an attempt to write an emo blog entry)

For the record, I am not, I repeat, not emo. I'm seeing If I can write an emo blog entry. Why? Since a lot of people are writing this type of entries, I might as well try writing It too. Everything In the following post Is entirely fictional. So don't go " Eww......why Is he so emo" after reading It because I'm not emo and the post Is fictional.
Okay, so here goes.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I cant believe you don't love me anymore. How could you dump me for that lowlife. I thought It was love at first sight. You were the only one who could make my heart beat faster and slower, since the first time I looked at you. And you said " we're over " . The pain that I felt was unbearable. It felt as If arrows were shooting through my heart. I was truly hurt. Our relationship was over. Day and night I thought about you. I'd never thought It would end up like this.


I still become nervous when ever I look at you. I tried to forget you, but a small part of me still wants you to be on my side. Why am I still on this earth, my life means nothing without you. Your smile cheered me up when I felt sad. Now, you'll never be there with me when I need her the most. I know nothing can be done to get you back. I wish someone would kill me to end my misery. I am not worthy of your love, and I'll never be. My heart will always be on you, whether you like It or not.

I can't stand to see you with someone else. I'll never forget the times we had together. I guess I have to start all over again. I wish we could hug and kiss In the rain like In the movies. That'll never happen. I feel a lot of pain and sorrow without you. I feel like slitting myself. I know that won't help but It reminds me of you. I hope you'll still talk to me when we have the chance. You'll always be In my heart, forever, gingerbread man. heartbroken'd

missingyousodamnmuch









HAHA! YOU EMO PEOPLE GOT PARODIED!

3 comments:

kayla said...

that is so damn mean of her i suggest going out with someone else who she knows and rubbing it in her face, if she then wants u back because she is sooooooooo jealous i would suggest not taking her back because shell most likely do it again anyway
lolaxxx
p.s im really sorry
p.s.s write back something even if its saying im being too mean

kayla said...

by the way i know this is fictonal jut trying out my advice skills for future purposes
thanks lola

kayla said...

great writing skills