Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Blogging

A few people have asked me, why my blog exists. People have said Its weird, lame, full of crap and most of all, gay. I'd like to tell you about my blog, and blogging styles that I have read. My blog wasn't planned to be. I just made It for fun, seeing that blogging Is all the buzz now. Also, I wanted to find something to kill time when I'm bored.

Blogs
Out of all the different types of I blogs that I have read, I seriously don't get emo blogs, I have nothing against them, Its just, personally for me, when I read their entries, I tend to feel like they're not appreciating life as they should. They seem to be always depressed and they feel like dying or they shouldn't exist, showing pictures of their slit wrists, overly long hair and showing how much they hate their lives. I mean Its not like they got AIDS or SARS or Bird Flu or something like that. I'd understand If they really have It but If not, theres really no point of doing so. Be thankful you're still alive, freakin emo people.

Next, the journal type of blog. Normally, the content would be about the blogger's daily activities and happenings. It sounds like a good concept, but personally, I wouldn't write It cause mainly my daily activities are using the computer and watching t.v. You wouldn't want to read those two things now would you. I wonder how those blogger's maintain their blog. Are they're lives really that exciting? Meh who knows.

Last type of blog, the blogs that's all about love. Point? Expressing their feelings, their Inner thoughts and acting like theres no tomorrow without love. For me, after I read those kind of blogs, I really don't care about anything that Is connected to their love life. These bloggers mainly use phrases like ' Ever since you left me, my world Is just a black empty hole' or ' Why am I still on this earth, there Is no point of living without you' or ' My heart shattered when you said, we're through. I'm still picking up the pieces of my broken heart, crying, wishing you could come back to my side' and the list goes on. Sometimes I really get sick of It.

My Blog
To clear things out, my blog Is just full of randomness. Imagine my blog without Its signature randomness, what would I be writing about? My feelings? My Inner most thoughts? My life story?I don't think so. Crappiness and randomness Is a key element to my blog. Without It, I am nothing. Also without It, my blog wouldn't be as entertaining.

Purpose of my blog? I'm giving opportunities to other people to Indulge the weirdness that Is my blog. I'd like to think of this blog as a place where people can go when they're bored and when they have nothing to do. I don't update this blog daily, but I will update It when I have time. So yeah, enjoy the blog whether your a fat guy, a whore or maybe even a hobo. It may not be as good as kennysia's or the many other blogger's, Its still cooler than pie. With that said, I'm out.

No comments: