Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Sports Day: Day 1

So today was the first day of my school's Sports Day. It was held at the Open Stadium or Outdoor Stadium or just the stadium opposite the Indoor one. The Opening Ceremony started at like 7 AM. I had to to the marching thingy majiggy for Danson ( my sport house). After the Opening Ceremony and stuff, the events took place. I was suppose to run 4x200 but nooo.......the teacher had to replace me. Not only me, but Onn and Nadzir were replaced too. Apparently we got replaced cause the teacher couldn't find us. And I was just sitting a few rows at the back of the teacher. Gee, what an excellent reason for us not running. I mean, she (teacher) could have told me before I took my number. Freak. After the feeling of unworthiness, I went to sit....and sat till 11.30AM.

So after that me, Gurjit, Kenaidy and Syafiq walked to MCC (My Cyber Cafe) for a round of games. Sure, you may be thinking, " Kids theses days, go to cyber cafe's so often, don't they know they'll get exposed to bad people?" , but Its just a place to play online games. You go there, pay the amount how long you playing for, and go back. You won't exposed to smoking and drugs or whatever unless you want to. Guess what? When we got there, we couldn't play, you know why? Cause probably Mr Ong or Mr Tan ( discipline-ish teachers) went to the cyber cafe's and told the receptionists there to not let St Columba students play. Thanks a lot, you asses who went there so early and got caught making us can't play.

Soon after that, we walked to Parkson, ate McDonalds, I ate fries. there I got to meet the Sean dude, the Azrai guy and the Clinton person. Later I played In the arcade for a while. Then, I went back home to change and stuff. I came back to the stadium at 2 something. The whole time there, I was sitting, talking, eating and insulting. So basically, I did absolutely nothing related to sports. Might as well call Sport's Day, Play Day cause practically everyone was at other places having fun rather than being In the stadium doing sports.

Freakin Danson teacher.

No comments: