Saturday, February 24, 2007

My Maple Life

Maple Story, a game I used to play. It brings back a lot of memories. I remember my first Kerning PQ (Party Quest). It sucked. The first time I earned 1M. The first time I joined a guild. The first time I obtained a throwing star. So very many memories.

I stared a warrior by the name of DarkRainer. It was the end of May,2006 when I started DarkRainer. I stopped playing mid December 2006 due it technical issues. My computer couldn't run Maple. I wanted to wait till my computer could run It, but time passed, and I have left Maple behind. DarkRainer waslvl 51 at the time I stopped. A proud Fighter he was. Rage was a skill many wanted, only Fighters had Rage.

DarkRainer had joined three guilds before. First, ShiNoBI. Second, Incomparable. Third and lastly, AngelFlameZ. What a great time during his presence In AngelFlameZ. A junior master he was. Many friends he had made. I'd like to thank the following who made my Maple experience a good time. dChaserX, xThundarax, Js43v3r, Divinate, jhoeiz, Valcain, ImSoSoreHaHa and many other Maplers are thanked.

Memories are never forgotten. Here are some of them.

Ah, lvl 29, a lvl behind the 2nd job advancement.

















First time I got a Korean Fan from Zipangu
















lvl
47, my highest damage at that time.

















First time seeing a lvl 100 crossbow


















Me with my guild leader, Js43v3r (on the left)


















lvl
50, 2000+ damage.



















1 comment:

steve said...

I often think many of these older games provided a better gaming experience because the games concentrated on the gameplay and did not get lost in graphics

A Memory remembered and shared is A Memory not lost and can be read by future generations