Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Back From Singapore

I arrived at Miri at about 3:30 PM from Senai Airport In Johor Bahru. Yes, Senai. I almost thought It was Senile the first time I saw It. Woops, silly me. Anyways I had a pretty good time In Singapore. Singapore Is a well developed country. Way way way more developed than Malaysia. If I were to compare Miri and Singapore, Miri would be like a rural kampung compared to the big modern Singapore. Theres a hell lot of places that you can go such as Sentosa Island. Unfortunately I didn't have the chance to go there. I did, however go shopping. I only went to a couple of malls It was the Chinese New Year and a lot of shops didn't open.

The only malls that I went to were:
1. IMM , Jurong
2. Vivo City , Harbourfront
3. OG , Orchard Road
4. Centrepoint , Orchard Road

Basically If you want to go shopping In Singapore, just go to Orchard Road. There are a lot of different shopping malls there for you to shop.

Its fairly easy to get around In Singapore. The easiest way Is to use the MRT which Is like a monorail. Theres MRT stations everywhere there so there Is no need for worry If you want to go to a certain area. During my stay there, I also bought some stuff for CNY. I bought a Fila t-shirt, a pair of Nike's and a pair of And1's. All together, I spent about S$ 230.

Fila t-shirt- S$10
Nike's - S$ 150
And1's - S$ 70

I still got about S$ 100 that my aunt gave me. Maybe I'll convert It to Ringgit or something. Overall It was a pretty satisfying experience, mainly because I got to buy stuff. Singapore Is a nice place. The shopping, the nightlife, the cuisine and such. I'll probably go there again, so woo for me. I think thats all, Its 11:40 PM now and I'm lazy to think and type.

Adios.

No comments: