Friday, February 16, 2007

Happy Days

Woo school ended at 9.30 AM today and I got my history topical test results back. Surprisingly, I got 30 marks out of 30. In you face Daryl and Darren who got 29 and 27. Sure, theres a few more people that got 30 too, but hell, I BEAT YOUR ASS IN THE TOPICAL TEST DARYL AND DARREN! Poor Daryl, he couldn't stop saying 29 during the first few minutes of KH. But cheer up Daryl, at least you can be happy for my full marks.

Besides the full marks, I shalt be going to Singapore today to celebrate Chinese New Year. My flight will be at 4.00 P.M. So I have to go to the airport to check In at about 3-ish. As you all know my dad and sister, are in Melbourne. Some of relatives on my father's side of the family are in Kuching and some are In Sibu. However practically everyone on my mom's side of the family going to Singapore. Thats why I'm celebrating CNY there. I'll be staying with my auntie who lives In Jurong (somewhere In Singapore). I'm coming back on the 21st which Is on a Wednesday.

Wonder what I'm gonna do there. All I know Is that I'm gonna enjoy my time there. So here at laubenyu.blogspot.com we all like to wish you a happy prosperous(s/p) Chinese New Year. And remember, just like on Valentine's Day, don't act like a whore. Whoreism Is very bad for your skin.

Happy Chinese New Year!

No comments: