Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Jinglebells

Christmas's here and as a fellow Christian, I will be celebrating the occasion. That means going to church and stuff. I never really had a very special Christmas. It feels just like any other day. You know why? Cause every Christmas Eve I have to go to church and eat my Christmas Dinner, no turkey, no potatoes and most of all no pie. Which really doesn't bring out the full joy of Christmas. During Christmas Day, I go to church service In the morning. And them come back home to do whatever I'm doing regularly. Maybe opening a present or so but after that I'll be doing my regular stuff. It's not that bad actually, but I would like to celebrate Christmas like they do on tv you know. So to do this, I will celebrate my e-Christmas with this post!





How will I do It? BY POSTING MY EXCELLENT CHRISTMAS BANNER DONE BY MYSELF OF COURSE!



















BRING ON THE CHRISTMAS CHEER!

But yeah, have a very Merrying Christmas and a decent New Year. Oh, and feel free to compliment me on my amazingly amazing Christmas banner. . Till then, Happy Holidays and have a good time during Boxing Day which Is tomorrow, December the 26th.

No comments: