Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Diary of a Gangsta #1

12.4.2007

9.30 AM

Today, me n mah gang wizzet up ta tha hood ta git some bread, when we saw some dem white kids buy'n bread. Dem kids were gang bangin' me off. They were In front of us at tha counta. We had ta wait fo` dem white kids ta pay up. One minute passed dem bitch ass nigg@z. I was dippin' Impatient ya dig?. The bread was gettin' stale. I was gett'n hungry fo' sho. Mah crew had ta go ta tha toilet so I was alone with dem SNOOPz. An old lady bumpe'd Inta me n said sorry. I neva felt so Insulted In mah entire life. A minute n a halfz passed in all flavas. I was at boil'n point. Those white kids were still pay'n fo` dem white breadz in tha hood. I gots wholemeal. The shot calla took too long. So, I grabbed tizzle white kids' white bread n ran out of them doors spittin' that real shizit. I called out mah gangstas n left. mah crew ran as hard as our legs shizzled . Listen to how a motherf'er flow shizit. Then we realized we ran at tha opposite direction n we gizzled at tha same store. Dem white kids left so we payed fo`our loaf. I couldn't believe tat tha wholemeal was so expensive fo gettin yo pimp on. I was outraged, ya'll biscuitheads. I tore out tha packag'n n ate tha bread In front of tha playa. Then I spat It out. Finally I ran out again, now to anotha bakery opposite tha shop but dem real nigg@z don't give an f. Who knows what bread them bakaz have there?em white kids don't know whizzay they're up against.






Made ya look, biscuitheads.

No comments: