Sunday, April 1, 2007

Oh no

This cannot be happening. This seriously cannot be happening. She's dead. She's not alive anymore. Damn. I cannot believe I can't see her anymore. This is so tragic. Even though we were very different from each other, we'd still kept a close connection. I regret all the times I pissed her off and took her things without permission. I never appreciated the times we spent together. I wish I could just see her one last time.

I heard the news just this morning, 9:00 am approximately. It was noon where she was. Her room mate called my mom immediately after the accident. The person involved, my sister. This was never thought of happening. ever.

My sister and her room mate, Jessie were walking to the Victorian Market to buy some groceries, since It was just a few blocks away from her hostel. Hell broke loose after a pick up truck skidded and crashed Into the people near by In Kings Street. Jessie was lucky enough to get out from there with a few bruises and cuts. My sister, however didn't make It.

My moms still crying outside. My dads having silence now. I'm blogging as you can see. Me and my sister weren't the best of friends. We fought over stuff a lot. We also argued a lot. Oh the times. But at the end of the day, she's my sister, so I accepted the fact that she Is how she Is. I'm writing this entry with blue, her favourite color.

Hope that you're doing well, jie


















(on the right, pay no attention to the person on the left)















For the record, my sister is not dead. Yes, this entry may not be very respectful or nice, but Its initially just for April Fools. Hate me If you want, but just remember Its just a joke.



APRIL FOOLS