Monday, February 12, 2007

Good Or Bad?

So I woke up at like 5 am this morning. Sent my sister and dad to the airport. My sisters going to Melbourne to continue her studies. My dads going to help my sister with some stuff over at Melbourne. I had a choice either to wake up or sleep. I ended up waking up after my mom made me to.

Upon my sisters departure, there are some pros and cons

Pros
-Full access to the tv.
-No more crappy chinese cantonese dramas everytime I go to the living room.
-No criticism when I play O2Jam.
-Quiet and peaceful surroundings.
-No more unsuspecting hits to my back.
-I can write this blog without any insults.
-No more clothes shopping every time me and my family go out.
-No more disruption when I do my homework.

Cons
-No more faster than my computer laptop.
-Now I have wipe the tables, wash the dishes etc. Shes the one who normally does It when shes
In Miri.
-No more digital camera.
-No more 2GB pendrive.
-Cant piss her off anymore.
-Now I have to talk to my mom more often. She usually talks to her.
-Cant blame wrong doings to other people till she comes back.

Damn It, I want to use her laptop and her camera. But nooo I have to use my crappy 256RAM computer. Ah well I'll go protest about this computer to my mom.

Later.

No comments: