Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I got to wear casual cothes yesterday to school and you didn't Syafiq Azizol.

Casual clothing? On a school day? Ballistic? Boom? Every year, I get to do this cause my school has this tradition of not wearing uniform clothing during this day what Is called Mufti Day. I brought my camera along, and with my amazingly excellent wonderful photoshopping skills, you people will be able to experience the read deal, as If you were the ones being there, witnessing everything.

I wore a hoodie. And It was like being baked and then grilled Inside your own clothing. Any longer than the 5 hours of school, and I would have been covered by BO. BO Is not cool man. But fortunately, I didn't develop any sort of aroma as I didn't wear the hoodie for the whole time, but maybe 1/4 of It. Seriously hot and sweaty. But yeah, enough about me, let us look at the photos now shall we?

For the record, Nelson and Darren took 80% of the photos. Nelson was rather excited when he got his hands on the camera and secretly taking pictures of the many girls In the class. Okay not really, but they did take about 80% of It.

Please, do enjoy.


Self explanatory.



He got arrowe'd.



This guy's a wiener



Suai Ge.



Fredrips.



Voyeur... I mean Nelson should get photography lessons.



Kenaidy made me realize what was wrong here. Very wrong Indeed.



10/10 on my hotness meter. Wilson Phua babe.



Nicholas got angry.



Ain't no party like the party going on in my house.



Hot.

Now with that aside, It's time for my, Kenaidy's and Darren's portfolio...


Elegance.



Style.



Pizzazz.

That's whack babe.

No comments: