Monday, May 28, 2007

Hooters

Wow, Its been like three weeks since the last postness. Where have I been you may ask? Absolutely no where. Why have I not posted for so long? Go and ask Kenny. Okay, well there's no particular reason why I didn't post actually. Just that I had exams for two weeks and my Internet couldn't connect till this morning, so yeah, no postage. Don't panic, you people that enjoy my blog, I have not stop writing. Now I present you people with todays mediocre post, by me.

The holidays are around now. Same things go over and over. Wake up, eat breakfast, watch t.v, use the computer, eat lunch, watch t.v, use the computer, eat dinner, watch some more t.v and use more of the computer and then sleep. And the process goes on and on till school reopens and I find out I have not done the work that Is needed to be passed up the next day. Occasionally I'll go out with friends or something, but It doesn't make the holidays more Interesting. There's no pizzazz, no flare, no zest, no edge.

But finally, I got something to ease my boredom. Meet my Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T100, noir In color.























But of course the pic above Isn't my actual camera. Think I'm lying that I have the camera? Look below.





























16:9 aspect ratio-ness. It may look a little dark, cause It Is dark In the room. The designs sleek, slim and Is full of style. Image quality Is good, 8.1 Megapxiels with 5x optical zoom. Eventhough Its just a point and shoot type of camera, It will definitely satisfy. Finally I will give you people a glimpse of my new haircut.

















NOW ITS OVER!

Told you It was mediocre.

1 comment:

rizdandanzir said...

Is that you in the picture???