Tuesday, February 6, 2007

R.I.P Rianna

Well, I don't even know this girl. I have absolutely no connection to her. I saw this girl in an article in ' The Sunday Post ' yesterday. The article was about her virtual memorial type of thing in her myspace. She passed away after crashing into a tree near her home on the 7th of December 2005. She was only 16 at that time. So I decided to check her page out. I was very surprised that I shed tears after viewing It. The music didn't help either. The comments on her page made It even more saddening. I kept thinking how she'll miss the stuff that a typical American teenager would normally do like going to her senior prom and such. Anyways this Is the link to her profile.

In memory of Rianna Woolsey.

I don't know about you,but I for one Is sad about her tragic death. R.I.P Rianna. 1989-2005.

No comments: